Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror that can let me rsync from...

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:47:45 -0400
Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the problem here is simply crossing the ocean.
>
> I have a 7Mbit cable connection at home, and I can get the entire
> 7Mbit while rsyncing from download.eclipse.org ( and OSU).
>
> So I definitely think we need a working RSYNC host in Europe (or
> Asia), unless the UK mirror folks can help us use their host).
>
> Denis

Hi,

My server is sitting on gigabit, but I don't know how much bandwith my
provider enables outside the country.
We can try if my server could help, please help me to set up
the rsync acl-s. Rsync server is already installed and working.

--
Üdvözlettel,
Gábriel Ákos

Back to the top