Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror that can let me rsync from...

I've opened up rsync://europa-mirror1.eclipse.org as an RSYNC server with the same ACL as download.eclipse.org.

It's sitting on a 200Mbit pipe, with ZERO activity.  The server is in Canada, but it's not doing anything.  Try that and let me know.

D.