[eclipse-mirrors] Eclipse Europa - follow-up

Greetings (again),

As a follow-up to my previous e-mail about our upcoming Europa release...

If you're not currently mirroring the /releases directory located at the top-level of our tree, we'd be infinitely greatful if you could do so. This is the directory that Eclipse users will use when installing additional projects from within Eclipse itself. If you do decide to mirror this, you don't need to tell me - if placed at the top-level of our tree, our servers will find it automatically.

For those using the eclipse.org mirror script, simply add this variable to the top "options" section:

release_trains=yes

And add these lines lower:

if [ $release_trains == yes ]; then
$RSYNC -rtlvp --delete $RSYNC_HOST::$RSYNC_PATH/releases/* $mirror_path/releases/
fi

This ends up being:
rsync -azv --delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/releases

This change will cover every future release train, so no other changed will need to occur.

Thanks!

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx