[eclipse-mirrors] More info about my mirror

Hello all,

Just a note to let you know my mirror (http://mirrors.crazeekennee.com/eclipse) bandwidth recently doubled from to 10 MB/s. That's the most I can do until I graduate from college and get a "real" job. :)

The latest traffic statistics from my mirror are viewable at http://analog.crazeekennee.com

I run a report at least one time per day. The monthly figures are misleading, but that'll be rectified by July 2007, as the mirror will then have a full month of serving content. For now, the weekly figures - in parenthesis - are correct.

My mirror serves 400 GB per day.  I'm shooting for 1/2 TB daily. :)

Thanks again for the opportunity to give back to the open source community !

Sincerely,

Kenneth Rahn Jr