[eclipse-mirrors] N and I-build frustration

Hi,

Well I'm really fustrated. When trying to work with and test the latest
eclipse sources it's a pain to get to the latest N build because there
are no mirrors and you download with 24KB/sec from the main site.

The situation is even worse when it comes to verifying bugs at the end
of each cycle downloading with a speed of 24KB is not fun when you need
want to test your code against the 3 major platforms and maybe soon 4.

Would it be possible to at least mirror the I-builds in the cycle and
the N-builds in the Milestone week this would make life of external devs
not such a pain as it is nowadays.

Tom

Back to the top