[eclipse-mirrors] Mirror reinstated

Hi guys,

I am the administrator of the 80.179.151.210 mirror (for Israel).
Many Israeli Eclipse users have notified me of a problem with our mirror's freshness.
I found the script used to rsync the repository was producing errors.
This was fixed by the newer rsync script I found on the "Becoming a mirror" page.

I wanted to notify you that our mirror is up again, it is a full mirror and has a very high capacity for Israeli users.

Best wishes,

  Aric Fedida
  NSA.co.il Staff

Back to the top