RE: [eclipse-mirrors] Finer points of mirror creation using thestandalone updater

I don't remember seeing anything about this on the list...

For the past couple of weeks, at least, whenever I attempt to find updates for installed items, I hit these errors:

Network connection problems encountered during search.
  Unable to access "http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/update-site/releases/site.xml".
    Unable to access site: "http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/update-site/releases/site.xml" [Server returned HTTP response code: "404 Not Found" for URL: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/update-site/releases/site.xml.]
    Unable to access site: "http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/update-site/releases/site.xml" [Server returned HTTP response code: "404 Not Found" for URL: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/update-site/releases/site.xml.]
Any ideas?

Back to the top