Re: [eclipse-mirrors] European mirror questions

Looks like the rsync process stop tranfering files and just sat there,
the mirror is rsynced every 6hrs providing no onther esync is in progress.

time to prod the mirror-lameness script...

Phill.

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Todorov @ Paladin  wrote:

> Greetings mirror maintainers,
> we have a local mirror in Bulgaria and we are now RSYNC-ing from the
> official site.
>
> We tried the UK mirror but RSYNC said that some files could not be
> transfered and we noticed that UK mirror is not RSYNCed every day (TIME
> is 03 April). Does it RSYNC all the needed files?
>
> Could you tell us something more about these things. We would like to
> use the European hub - it is faster for us.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --

>  eng. Todor Todorov
>  Network & Unix Administrator @ Powerforge Team
>  mobile  : (+359) 888 447 564
>  email   : todorov [at] powerforge [dot] net
>  website : www.powerforge.net
>  In God I trust, all the others I check first

> gpg: Signature made Wed Apr 05 02:33:24 2006 BST using DSA key ID 6EB91CC7
> gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found

Archive Admin's at The UK Mirror Service
http://www.mirrorservice.org/

Back to the top