Re: [eclipse-mirrors] New Eclipse release

I think you have them all now, John.

Thanks a bunch for this.

Denis

John Reuning wrote:
As soon as I get the new files synced, I'll generate torrents.

Thanks,

-jrr

On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 12:40 -0400, Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) wrote:

Eclipse mirror maintainers,

Eclipse 3.1.1 files are in the mirrors area, and will be released to the public in a few hours. Although this is a minor release, we'd like to give you a chance to RSYNC these files before they are available to the general public to avoid download chaos.

If you are able to RSYNC from us right now, we would greatly appreciate your doing so. Those mirrors providing a bittorrent service, such as iBiblio, can also coordinate with me to provide bittorrent links to the community.

Thanks for your help, and for your coninued efforts as a mirror site maintainer.

Denis