[eclipse-mirrors] Access denied from mirrors

Hi,

I had misconfigured the RSYNC configuration file as a result of last weekend's hardware migration. Also, we were having issues with our Server Load Balancer.

The issues have been solved, and you should now all be able to RSYNC with us. If your mirror cannot RSYNC, please contact me directly and I will fix the problem.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and thank you for your continued efforts in being an Eclipse mirror.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the FAQ at http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster/faq.html