Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror error

Hi,

Thanks for updating us. As it turns out, we hadn't correctly documented your mirror, so I didn't have your mirror's IP address.

I will add 193.136.64.214 to our ACL this friday Jan 21, so you should be good to synchronize with us then.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for being an Eclipse mirror site!

Denis

Humberto Santos wrote:
Dear Sirs,

I am mirroring eclipse. I didn't see that the mirror actualy is out of date.
I tried to start the mirroring process by hand but give me this error:

@ERROR: access denied to eclipseMirror from ftpdem.ubi.pt (193.136.64.214)
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (87 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(189)
Null message body; hope that's ok

My rsync command is:
rsync -rtlv --delete --stats --progress
download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-*
/ftproot/pub/Ecli
pse/downloads/drops/ > logs/eclipse.log

You could see that the mirror is working, but out of date, at:

http://ftpdem.ubi.pt/eclipse/downloads/drops/
ftp://ftpdem.ubi.pt/pub/Eclipse/downloads/drops/

Hope that you could help me mantain this mirror.

Humberto Santos

Universidade da Beira Interior
Calçada Fonte do Lameiro
Dep. de Engª Electromecânica
6200-001 Covilhã - PORTUGAL
Tel: +351 275329912  Fax: +351 275329972
eMail: humberto@xxxxxx
Homepage: http://www.dem.ubi.pt/~humberto/

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx