Re: [eclipse-mirrors] UK mirror at UK Mirror service

Thanks for the info. I have changed the label to "JISC National Mirror Service" for the following URLs:

>  http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/download.eclipse.org/
>  ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/download.eclipse.org/

If I understand correctly, mirrorservice.org is also mirroring Eclipse? Are you RSYNCing it from us or from JISC?

If you RSYNC the files from the main Eclipse server, please indicate:
Your affiliation: UK Mirror Service?
The internet-facing IP address used to sync:
Contact name:
Contact e-mail:

Thanks!

archive-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi we have a mirror of your software the at following URLs
and would like to be listed.

http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.eclipse.org/
ftp://ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.eclipse.org/

These are provided UK mirror service.

You currently have us listed a proving the following urls
in fact these are provided by the JISC mirror service.

 http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/download.eclipse.org/
 ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/download.eclipse.org/

thanks.

Phill.

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx