Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Problems with download.eclipse.org

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your feedback. I apologize for the difficulty you are having in reaching our download servers. For now, tools, webtools and technology projects are not mirrored, but I am in the process of reworking the whole mirroring scheme for Eclipse.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, but rest assured that the current mirroring scheme will change.

--
Denis Roy
IT Administrator,

Michael Obster wrote:
Hi,

from german providers your server download.eclipse.org and download2.eclipse.org are very bad reachable. So I wanted to try to get some tools from the mirror servers. But as I can see only the main eclipse package is downloadable (except the www.eclipse.ps.pl where some tools are partly on).

So my question now is: Is there any solution to get the tools like EMF, GEF, VEP, CDT and also the NLS packages mirrored? Because the now state is terrible for me and a lot of more people I think.

Cheers,
Michael Obster