[eclipse-mirrors] Questions concerning new mirror

Hi there,

I've set up a partial mirror for release builds.
I use following script:

#!/bin/bash
rsync -rtlv --delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-* /export/eclipse/downloads/drops rsync -rtlv --delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/eclipse/downloads/drops/TIME /export/eclipse/downloads/drops
rsync -tlv --delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/* /export/eclipse
rsync -tlv --delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/eclipse/* /export/eclipse/eclipse rsync -tlv --delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/eclipse/downloads/* /export/eclipse/eclipse/downloads rsync -tlv --delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/eclipse/images/* /export/eclipse/eclipse/images

I have following apache config:

<VirtualHost 195.70.37.16:80>
       ServerName eclipse.gabriel.co.hu
       ServerAdmin webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

       DocumentRoot /export/eclipse
       DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
       <Directory /export/eclipse>
       <IfModule mod_php4.c>
               php_flag display_errors on
               php_flag log_errors on
               php_flag magic_quotes_gpc on
               php_flag magic_quotes_runtime off
               php_flag register_globals on
               php_flag short_open_tag on
               php_flag track_vars on
               php_value error_reporting 'E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE'
               php_value max_execution_time 90
               php_value mbstring.func_overload 7
               php_value memory_limit 24M
               php_value session.gc_maxlifetime 1440
               php_value include_path .
       </IfModule>

My problem is that the site does not "look good", for example it is not possible to navigate to my own downloads. Another question: what and how should I change to be able to change where the ftp-links point to? I. e. $SERVER_NAME ? Anyway please have a look at http://eclipse.gabriel.co.hu and if you see something wrong, please tell me...

Thanks in advance,
Akos

--
Üdvözlettel,