Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Request for access to start mirroring Eclipse

Hi Jarkko

You have been added to our access list and should be able to connect. Thank you for voluteering to be an eclipse mirror!

Kim

Jarkko Lietolahti <jarkko@xxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-mirrors-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/14/2004 10:50 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-mirrors

eclipse-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-mirrors] Request for access to start mirroring Eclipse

Hello,
We'd like to put up an eclipse mirror. I've already sent email to
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx (as instructed in
http://download2.eclipse.org/downloads/mirrors/index.html ).  The email
was sent 9th June. Maybe they're little busy right now so maybe someone
reading this mailing list could grant access from our server.  The
servers ip address is: 194.100.97.250, name: eclipse-mirror.jab.fi.

-Jarkko
jarkko@xxxxxx