RE: [eclipse-mirrors] RE: Setting up new mirror in US

Hi Shane

Your eclipse mirror  should not be consuming so much space.  You should be using the --delete parameter in your rsync script so that drops are deleted off your server as they are deleted off the eclipse server.

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/mirrors/index.html

If you want to free space on your server immediately, I would recommend deleting all the nightly and integration builds off your server that are over a two weeks old.  They are  /path/to/mirror/eclipse/downloads/drops/I* and /path/to/mirror/eclipse/downloads/drops/N*.

As for your ftp question, what daemon are you using on your server?

Kim

<mirrors@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-mirrors-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/07/2004 07:54 PM

Please respond to
eclipse-mirrors

<eclipse-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
<shane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
RE: [eclipse-mirrors] RE: Setting up new mirror in US

I have a few questions about my Mirror.

First, the size of the site is now breaking 130G, is that correct. Or is my
server
not deleteing things as they are removed from the master server.

Second, How do I configure the setup to allow the FTP URL to not be /. I've
seen some other setups that
path the FTP url to be /pub/eclipse.org/ etc. How do I set that up?

Shane.