[eclipse-mirrors] rsync version?

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a Eclipse mirror, but my attempts to rsync
fails with:

$ rsync -rtlv --delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror /mirror/2/eclipse/
rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(201)

I have tried two different versions of rsync:

rsync  version 2.6.0  protocol version 27
Copyright (C) 1996-2004 by Andrew Tridgell and others
<http://rsync.samba.org/>
Capabilities: 64-bit files, socketpairs, hard links, symlinks, batchfiles,
              no IPv6, 64-bit system inums, 64-bit internal inums

and

rsync  version 2.5.7  protocol version 26
Copyright (C) 1996-2002 by Andrew Tridgell and others
<http://rsync.samba.org/>
Capabilities: 64-bit files, socketpairs, hard links, symlinks, batchfiles,
              no IPv6, 64-bit system inums, 64-bit internal inums

The server already has a few other mirrors maintained using rsync, but
maybe download.eclipse.org requires a specific version?

Thank you
Michael

Back to the top