Re: [eclipse-mirrors] another permission denied

I've just removed the file.  You shouldn't see that error message anymore.

Thanks!

Kim

Leif Nelson <lnelson@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-mirrors-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2003 12:39 PM
Please respond to eclipse-mirrors

        To:        eclipse-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-mirrors] another permission denied

I have this in my error log every day...  This file doesn't exist on my
side, so I assume it's something that should be removed/fixed on the
eclipse server side?

send_files failed to open eclipse/downloads/mirrors/index.html.bak:
Permission denied

Would be nice to have "error-free" mirroring!  :-)  Even though this is no
big deal.

Here's the rsync command-line I'm using:

rsync -rtlv --delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror /opt/eclipse-mirror

Thanks,

--Leif