Re: [eclipse-mirrors] PHP scripts complaint

On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 11:34:33PM -0500, Eric Pierce wrote:
> I haven't seen this behavior on my mirror--I looked through my logs and I've
> had several requests for those pages.  What version of PHP are you running?

I have php 4.2.2 and apache 2.0.40 (both from redhat 8 or 9)
The problem is that the server (only apache) kept allocating memory like
crazy and was then killed by the kernel at some point where the apache
process got to big. After the removal of the php scripts I do not have
any problems any longer.

		Adrian

--
Adrian Reber <adrian@xxxxxxxx>                  http://lisas.de/~adrian/