RE: [eclipse-mirrors] Available Eclipse Mirrors

where can i find an eclipse mirror?  The main site is far to slow and drops connection constantly.
-----Original Message-----
From: eclipse-mirrors-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-mirrors-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Coreen Tyers
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 11:47 AM
To: eclipse-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Available Eclipse Mirrors

Hello Chris,

We are working on getting the page updated as we type.  I believe we only currently have one complete mirror, several others are working on it. If you can request some of the larger mirror sites contact us at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx that would be great.

Thanks,

Coreen Tyers

"Scott, Chris" <ScottC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-mirrors-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx