[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 Build Setup

Hey-o Folks,

Over the next week, I'm going to try and get some e4 builds going.
Thanx to Doug S I now have something to build :-)

We're going to start by using as much of the CBI as we can
(investigation is still ongoing).  I'll put together another email
next week describing a set of general steps after we get the
org.eclipse.e4.ui section provisioned and some of the releng/build
scripts set up.

One of the things I'd like to do before there are too many changes is
to move the org.eclipse.ui.ide copy into the org.eclipse.e4.ui section
(not until I talk some things over with John A and Doug S, though).

More info to follow.
PW

--
Paul Webster