[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Straw man proposal

Hey gang,

To feed the discussion for tomorrow's resource meeting, I have put together a straw man proposal for the e4 resource system architecture. I'm sure it has a lot of holes and I'm hoping you'll help me fill them. I could also be totally on the wrong track and maybe there's better answers we can put on the table. But let's discuss.

The proposal is here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Resources/Strawman

Also at tomorrow's meeting we should discuss if we want to continue our discussions on the platform-core-dev list, or move them to the e4-dev list. My opinion is changing on this. I'd like to get concensus from the team on how we want to do this.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top