RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 call today

You can also solve this by having the moderator enter the moderator PIN, and then people won't get the message about the moderator not being present.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCABoris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

          Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
          Sent by: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          09/04/2008 12:19 PM

          Please respond to
          E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 call today

It seems that the conference system we are using is throwing people off. I am so used to it that I didn't think of this before - sorry.

For some strange reason, the conference system would like that there be a moderator for the call. However, if you just wait for 20 seconds or so, you will join the conference (or start it) even when there is no moderator.

So next time, please call in and disregard what the system tells you. You will hear the "moderator has not yet joined" message even if the call is already on. Again, sorry about this - if anyone can offer a better conf system for that time slot we'd be happy to switch.

I'll try to put a reminder about this in my pre-meeting emails.

Boris.