[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 calendar access

I wanted to add the call below to our google e4 calendar but it seems I am unable to edit it, just view it.
Can someone please add this meeting for me?

And it would be nice if someone could give me write access to the calendar :)  ID is this IBM email address.

Thanks,

Kevin

----- Forwarded by Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM on 08/16/2008 07:41 PM -----
Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM

08/16/2008 06:58 PM

"E4 developer list" <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Reminder plus call-in info: CSS walkthrough - Aug 20 at 11am EDT/ 5pm CEST

Just a reminder of the upcomming call.

Conf call number: 1-613-787-5018 / 1-866-842-3549 / 800-4444-7070 (global toll free)
Conf ID: 8864297
Duration: 1.5 hrs

Does anybody have a webex account (or other screen sharing) they can set up for this?  If no, I will endeavour to.

Regards,
Kevin

----- Forwarded by Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM on 08/16/2008 06:53 PM -----
Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM

08/13/2008 11:52 AM

"E4 developer list" <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
CSS walkthrough - Aug 20 at 11am EDT/ 5pm CEST

Hi all,

After solving the N-body problem we now have a date and time for the CSS walkthrough:

Wed. Aug 20, 11am EDT/5pm CEST - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=8&day=20&year=2008&p1=188&p2=195&p3=37&p4=-1

(one week from today).  Sorry that doesn't work for all but its the best we can do.  Please allow 1.5 hours so we can have some good technical discussion.

Thanks to all for providing availability and special thanks to Angelo Zerr for moving his schedule to accomodate.

Those who will be presenting, please prepare a short presentation (max 10 min) so we can have some material to prompt discussion.  The presentation might simply be the wiki page you edited, or a slide show to share.

Goals (please add to):

1. Understand current choices for CSS technology
2. Understand what our requirements are (e.g. kinds of selectors we care about)
3. Ideally, choose one technology to start concrete technical investigation
4. Decide next steps.

Best Regards,
Kevin

Back to the top