Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] CSS namespaces

Hi,

I would like just say that w3c provides sac.jar whch contains SAC Parser interface.
Batik, Flute...has implemented this SAC Parser interface. I think it will be good
(as I have done into my TK-UI CSS Engine) to use SAC interface and not implementation and have SAC parser factory
as TK-UI SAC parser factory  interface ISACParserFactory.

So Eclipse CSS engine will able to used any one SAC Parser implementation.

Regards Angelo