[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Try #2 - e4 CSS discussion - time slot poll, please respond via link

Hi folks,

Thanks to all who filled in the poll.  However, it's not looking good for having a time slot that works.  I've thus added a few days to the end of the poll.  Unfortunately I couldn't see a way for a person to modify their vote to include new days, so I've made a second poll:

http://doodle.ch/5sb5hmvfrpx6cvpp

This gives us the days Aug 20-22, with same start times to accomodate both Europe and West coast N/A.

Best Regards,
Kevin

----- Forwarded by Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM on 08/06/2008 02:52 PM -----
Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM

08/05/2008 05:51 PM

"E4 developer list"
cc
Subject
e4 CSS discussion - time slot poll, please respond via link

I've created a poll so that we can agree on a time slot that accomodates all as best as we can.
Please click on the link, fill in your name and which times you are available.  Times are 10am-2pm EST, Thus Aug 14-Tues Aug 19. Note you can use the dropdown to change the times to your local zone.

http://doodle.ch/y8ubqim7bmgcdg2m

Best Regards,
Kevin

----- Forwarded by Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM on 08/05/2008 05:43 PM -----
Doodle Mailer <mailer@xxxxxxxxx>

08/05/2008 05:37 PM

Please respond to
Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Doodle: "e4 CSS discussion"

You have initiated a poll for "e4 CSS discussion" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://doodle.ch/y8ubqim7bmgcdg2m

Please send this link to all potential participants, and they will be able to cast their votes. Do not forget to make your own selection, too.

If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must have used your e-mail address by accident. Please ignore this mail.

Back to the top