RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] invitation to bi-weekly call

Martin Oberhuber wrote on 07/30/2008 02:19:00 PM:

> Great idea Boris, count me in for the call.

> As Mik Kersten has suggested on the UIBPWG I'd recommend
> renaming the Google Calendar to "Eclipse E4 Calendar" such
> that it is found easily when searching all public Calendars for
> "Eclipse".

Done.  (Could you please rename the recurring "EAC Phone Meeting" on the Architecture Council calendar to start with "Eclipse" too, e.g. "Eclipse AC Phone Meeting"?)

> We can sort out conflicts with the EAC call on a case-by-case
> basis.

That was what I was thinking too. Luckily, we have until November to figure it out.

Boris

Back to the top