Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Running the demos on linux

Ok, I was using code from the 23rd March (EclipseCon). I've updated to HEAD which now works on Linux but I haven't been able to get the StyledText example to run properly - I just get a plain text box with no coloring or styling?

Mike

Has the AS source been generated? It should be under "org.eclipse.swt.e4.examples/flex/controlexample/buildtmp/". The org.eclipse.jdt.compiler.as project has a script the generates the compiler (which generates the AS code). Follow the instructions in:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Running_the_demos

Silenio

"Mike Wrighton" <mike.wrighton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/26/2008 06:43 AM

Please respond to
E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Running the demos on linux

Hi,

I'm trying to run the E4 demos on Linux. I changed the build.xml script to run "mxmlc" rather than the windows executable version, but I'm getting the following error:

org.eclipse.swt.e4.examples/flex/controlexample/buildtmp/ControlExampleT.mxml: Error: Could not resolve <sample:Example> to a component implementation.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Mike Wrighton