Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] CSS DOM Binding

Eric,
I did not mean the setCSS as a way to store the CSS only it should
also apply it to the Control.

Angelo,
I was thinking about the Display.setCSS(String style) as a mean to
support the CSS for the full application. I agree Control.setCSS()
would be for inline style CSS.
--
Gorkem