From: Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 11:30 PM
To: 'E4 developer list'
Subject: RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] 3.X API and e4

Thanks Kim,

I'm just wondering how that is related to the work on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Eclipse_Application_Model

My understanding was that the goal of this also was
to come up with a bird's eye view of the Services
and their API's, also in order to harmonize them?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm