Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Summit preparation

I'm still of the opinion that the client server split is really a product of the application model work. I'm not convinced discussing it in isolation can be productive given that success in this area is tied so intimately to the issues of listeners, asynchronicity, and security (among others). Could we not discuss it as a part of the application model, or at the very least, subsequent to the application model discussion?