Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Building Eclipse IDE

Hi Brigham,

Yes, the Eclipse CDT plug-ins are shipped for ppc64le. Please simply install them, either directly from CDT or from the SimRel p2 site https://download.eclipse.org/releases/latest

That said, I don't know of anyone who has used them on ppc64le for a while and haven't seen a bug report about it either. If you find issues, please submit them to the CDT issue tracker and if possible provide pull requests to resolve the issue.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders