Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Eclipse IDE Webinar for 2022-12 release

Done… :-)

Cheers
Martin

Am 15.12.2022 um 14:53 schrieb Lakshmi P Shanmugam <lshanmug@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Martin,

Sure, it sounds like a good topic for the Webinar! Can you please add it to the wiki page?

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi Shanmugam

From: eclipse-ide-wg <eclipse-ide-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 15 December 2022 at 6:14 PM
To: Discussions on Eclipse IDE Working Group <eclipse-ide-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Eclipse IDE Webinar for 2022-12 release

Hey Lakshmi, I could sign-up for one slot to talk about the latest Spring Tools advancements on top of Eclipse 2022-12, in case that is not too off-topic for the webinar. What do you think? Cheers Martin Am 15. 12. 2022 um 13: 33 schrieb Lakshmi
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd