[eclipse-ide-wg] EclipseCon 2022 - Eclipse IDE Community Day presentations

Hi,

Our combined Eclipse Platform and SDK & IDE Working Group Community Day session was a great success with over 30 attendees. Thank you to all the presenters! I have included most of the presentations below for your reference.

PresenterTopic & link to Presentation
Mark Goodchild and Manoj PalatIntroduction, Welcome Remarks and Introduction of Communities' Members
Johannes Matheis for Martin LippertPlanning Council Update
Paul BuckDeveloper Funding Initiative
Mikael BarberoUpdate on Eclipse IDE related security topics, including Eclipse Marketplace
Johannes MatheisTechnology Showcase - A tool demonstration of PREEvision, a E/E-Architecture tool based on Eclipse RCP.
Manoj PalatFree space! Ideas include: What's new and upcoming in Eclipse? Committer Experiences? Technology showcase? Sim Rel Release Engineering in Eclipse Platform Projects?

Feel free to let me know if you have suggestions or ideas about improving Community Day or EclipseCon.

Thanks ... Paul

Back to the top