From: Matheis, Johannes
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2022 7:15 AM
To: eclipse-ide-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Eclipse IDE Working Group Minutes - 31th May 2022

Hi all,

please see the approved minutes from the 31th of May for the Eclipse IDE Working Group, attached.

The Steering Committee unanimously approved the Minutes of May 31th, 2022 on July 12th, 2022.

Best Regards,

Johannes

Dr. Johannes Matheis

Manager

PPT2

Vector Informatik GmbH

Visitor address: Bahnhofplatz 12 | 76137 Karlsruhe | GERMANY

Tel.: +49 721-91430-212

johannes.matheis@xxxxxxxxxx

www.vector.com

Registered Office: Ingersheimer Str. 24 | 70499 Stuttgart

Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart | HRB 17317

Managing Directors: Dr. Thomas Beck, Dr. Stefan Krauß, Thomas Riegraf