Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Minutes of May 3rd Eclipse IDE WG Steering Committee Meeting

Christoph,

Yes, I doubt many folks would install directly from such a site, but many folks would use it in their target platform.  After all, what is the intended consumer of this Jetty p2 site if it's neither of these?

There is often a tradeoff between the production side of things where "no one really was interested in making such efforts" versus the consumption side where the absence of such "saved" efforts  is disruptive and creates additional work for many people (and then in total, there is more work).  If only the many more people actually contributed just one little iota towards the commons...