Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Minutes of May 3rd Eclipse IDE WG Steering Committee Meeting

Thanks, reading the docs, I think it might be good to actually split this in two parts:

1) General description hosted at Tycho
2) Additional description (linking to the first) how to set it up for Eclipse-Infra (maybe added to the existing CI docs?)

beside that I think all changes from tycho 3.0 are also included in tycho 2.7.3 in that area now.