---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Paul Buck <paul.buck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 at 08:22

Hi,

The posting for the Eclipse IDE working group Program Manager position is now up on LinkedIn. I posted it in Ottawa and Berlin, LinkedIn requires that positions we posted with a location, that said the posting itself has no particular work location requirement for applicants.

Please share and encourage candidates to apply.

Thanks ... Paul

Back to the top