Re: [eclipse-dev] Migration of Eclipse TLP to GitHub complete

Congratulations and big thanks to *everyone* involved!

With the projects I am contributing to we were a little earlier with
GitHub migration than the TLPs mentioned here, so I know first hand how
nice, helpful and responsive the tech staff like Frederic and the rest
of the crew are. I can only begin to imagine how much work all of that
was, and I think I am not overstating in my belief that ten years from
now, this switch to GH will be seen as a milestone event in the history
of the Eclipse Foundation.

Warm regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de

Sravan K Lakkimsetti schrieb am 15.04.2022 18:21 (GMT +07:00):

> Hi,
>

> Thanks to enormous effort from Michael Istria in experimenting,
> identifying tasks on exactly what needs be done and migrating most of the
> repositories, we are now able to migrate all source code repositories from
> Eclipse TLP.
>
> Thanks Michael for the effort. Special thanks to Alexander Kurtakov and
> Eclipse foundation(Frederic Gurr, Matt Ward, and team) for supporting
> eclipse platform team in this process.
>

> As we have migrated Eclipse TLP projects to GitHub, please use GitHub
> issues of appropriate repositories to raise bugs/enhancements
>
> Here are organisations used by Eclipse TLP
>
> 	https://github.com/eclipse-equinox/ for OSGi runtime
> 	https://github.com/eclipse-platform/ for common
> 	workspace/UI/workbench/IDE
> 	https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/ for Java Development Tools
> 	https://github.com/eclipse-pde/ for plugin development
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Sravan
>
> Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
>
> Eclipse Platform Co-lead
> IBM India Pvt Ltd,
> Embassy Golf Links Business Park, C Block,
> Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
> Bangalore - 560071, India

Back to the top