Re: [eclipse-dev] [jdt-dev] Automate check to warn about freeze on Gerrit

Yes That is correct. In my opinion getting a +1 from platform bot before the actual gerrit job is confusing. Is it possible not to give +1 but give -1 in case of freeze period?

-Sravan

From: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14 December 2020 13:53
To: General development mailing list of the Eclipse project. <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [eclipse-dev] [jdt-dev] Automate check to warn about freeze on Gerrit

I'm not sure I understand the issue. What I understand is that since Platform Bot voted +1 (because of Freeze) you got confused and thought all validation was OK despite the JDT job not being complete? So the confusion comes from the +1 here, ie if we remove the +1, everything is fine?

Back to the top