From: Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 05 June 2020 14:34
To: Eclipse platform release engineering list. <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; General development mailing list of the Eclipse project. <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Eclipse platform general developers list. <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse 4.16 RC1 & Equinox 2020-06 RC2 are available

Hi,

We entered quiet period now. Master branch is closed now. Wait for my mail for opening of branch for 4.7 contributions.

For post RC2 bugfixes on 4.16, please contribute to R4_16_maintenance branch. The fixes should follow endgame plan described in https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_16.php

Thanks
Sravan