While it is hard to thank everyone, by name, who has helped us with this release, we have made our best attempt at that in our Acknowledgements.

Regards,
Vikas

Inactive hide details for "Vikas Chandra" ---12/18/2019 08:42:41 PM---Hi all, We are pleased to announce that 2019-12  is avail"Vikas Chandra" ---12/18/2019 08:42:41 PM---Hi all, We are pleased to announce that 2019-12 is available for download and

From: "Vikas Chandra" <Vikas.Chandra@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Eclipse Platform Dev List <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Equinox Dev <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, platform releng <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/18/2019 08:42 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [platform-dev] Eclipse 4.14 & Equinox 2019-12 are available
Sent by: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that 2019-12 is available for download and updates.

Eclipse downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.14-201912100610/

Update existing (non-production) installs:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.14/

Specific repository good for building against:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.14/R-4.14-201912100610/

Equinox specific downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/R-4.14-201912100610/

Thank you to everyone who made this checkpoint possible.

Regards,
Vikas