[eclipse-dev] Committer Election for Anjum Fatima on Eclipse Equinox has started

A committer election for Anjum Fatima on project Eclipse Equinox
(eclipse.equinox) was started by Thomas Watson with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Anjum Fatima as an Equinox committer.  I have worked
with Anjum for the past couple of years and she has contributed fixes for
over 20 bugs in Equinox.  Please help me welcome Anjum as an Equinox
committer.

rt.equinox.framework

Bug 549947 - Provide consistent ordering for calling service/bundle/framework
listeners
Bug 548017 - Reduce contention in BundleLoaderSources.getPackageSource()
Bug 543805 - [log] Enhance the logger names for legacy event mappings
Bug 543271 - Update Equinox to filter out logging of the STARTING/STOPPING
bundle event
Bug 542691 - Stop adding the system.bundle alias to the osgi.wiring.package
capabilities
Bug 542537 - ModuleResolutionReport.getResolutionReportMessage throws
ClassCastException for namespace attribute
Bug 542487 - LoggerContext.setLogLevels will throw NPE if no matching bundle
is found
Bug 529456 - [osgi R7] Support for importing java.* packages
Bug 528121 - Add executor to control the creation of threads for multiple log
listeners
Bug 518476 - [log] FrameworkEvent of type WARN should be logged as type WARN
Bug 517152 - [osgi R7] Implement the default default log level launch
configuration property
Bug 516761 - [osgi R7] Implement new LogStreamProvider service
Bug 515869 - [osgi R7] Clarification on what a null value means for
LoggerAdmin
Bug 516592 - LogReaderService.getLog() is reverse order of javadoc

rt.equinox.bundles

Bug 551957 - Two equinox.http.servlet.tests fail since I20191007-0625
Bug 551743 - [http whiteboard] NullPointerException when
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.Activator.context is nulled out on
shutdown
Bug 550490 - [metatype] avoid reloading the same ResourceBundle multiple
times
Bug 547389 - [http] need tests to cover ContextPathCustomizer and httpcontext
usage in isolation scenarios
Bug 547274 - [http whiteboard] Tolerate Servlet 3.0 in HttpServiceRuntimeImpl
Bug 544370 - NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/sshd/server/auth/AsyncAuthException from SshServ
Bug 537160 - NPE in
org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.internal.HttpServerManager.updated() with
HTTPS
Bug 537160 - NPE in
org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.internal.HttpServerManager.updated() with
HTTPS
Bug 521208 - PushStream returned by LogStreamProvider should be buffered
rather than unbuffered

Eclipse Equinox project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.equinox/elections/election-anjum-fatima-committer-eclipse-equinox

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.equinox

Back to the top