Re: [eclipse-dev] enable assert during tests?

Hi

On 14/09/2019 12:35, Stephan Herrmann wrote:
That said, in my case I was actually happy that one test run did NOT have "-ea" because it detected one of the stupidest mistakes I had made: putting a state-changing operation into "assert".

Superb observation. "Bug 551072 - Diagnose state changing assertions" raised.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Avast logo