[eclipse-dev] Master branch status

Hi,

Master branch is open now for 4.10RC2 contributions. Post RC2 all 4.10 contributions(if needed) should go to R4_10_maintenance.

Master will be opened for 4.11 contributions once the preparatory work for building 4.11 is complete like making sure we have at least one build and gerrits builds working again. (last time it took 5 days)

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India