Re: [eclipse-dev] (Sub-) Project Merge

Hi Dani,
Is this also affecting eclipse.jdt.ls?

Thanks,
Gorkem

On 26 Aug 2017, at 10:02, Daniel Megert wrote:

Dear Eclipse committers

Due to fewer committers on each of our sub-projects, the PMC decided to
merge Platform and JDT sub-projects into one Platform and one JDT
project., similar to what we did with PDE Any committer on any
Platform/JDT sub-project now has commit rights on all Platform/JDT
sub-projects. Please use your new power with cause and respect. Should you
face any permission problems, please respond to this note.

Welcome!
Dani