From:        Carsten Reckord <reckord@xxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/02/2015 08:51 PM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] Virus detected in launcher.exe?
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The downloads were part of a maven build using
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5milestones

Direct URLs are as follows:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5milestones/S-4.5M5-201501291830/binary/org.eclipse.equinox.executable_root.win32.win32.x86_3.6.100.v20150127-1814

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5milestones/S-4.5M5-201501291830/features/org.eclipse.equinox.executable_3.6.100.v20150127-1814.jar