Re: [eclipse-dev] Participation in Research online survey

Just a quick note that *requiring* an email address is going to severely limit your responses...I don't mind participating in a survey but certainly don't want to end up on another emailing list (and I'd prefer that my responses be anonymous...;-).

Let me know if you remove the email requirement,
Eric

Inactive hide details for "Ilias R.(Zoumpis)" ---09/22/2014 08:04:27 AM---Dear Eclipse contributors, My name is Athanasios-Ilia"Ilias R.(Zoumpis)" ---09/22/2014 08:04:27 AM---Dear Eclipse contributors, My name is Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos and I am a PhD Candidate

"Ilias R.(Zoumpis)" <zoumpis@xxxxxxxxx>

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

09/22/2014 08:04 AM

[eclipse-dev] Participation in Research online survey

    Sent by:

eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Eclipse contributors,

My name is Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos and I am a PhD Candidate
working in the Software Engineering Research Group at the
Alpen-Adria-University Klagenfurt (
http://serg.aau.at). Together with
my supervisor Prof.Dr. Martin Pinzger and as part of my ongoing
research in the software repository mining field, I am performing an
online survey related to the sentiment analysis of open source
developers/contributors. With this e-mail I would like to invite you
to participate in the online survey.

The corresponding survey can be found at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7HN8FWW

Thanks in advance for your participation in this survey!

Respectfully,

Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos, MSc
PhD Candidate

--