[eclipse-dev] Reminder: Luna M7 Next Week - Still Many Open Bugs

Luna M7 is approaching fast and we currently still have over 130 bugs open for it! Please make a pass over your bugs that are still tagged with 4.4 M7 so that the community gets an honest picture of what they can expect in Luna M7.

In addition, component leads please go over the bugs which are still tagged with 4.4. We still have more than 200 such bugs.

Thanks,
Dani

Back to the top