Re: [eclipse-dev] Status of "README.MD" support?

AFAIK it’s not working at git.eclipse.org

However, I started using Wikitext. Thus, I at least get good formatted read-mes in Eclipse. Markdown support has been added recently.

You can get it from here:

-Gunnar

Am 14.02.2014 um 12:25 schrieb David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Ok, I'll confess ... sometimes I have trouble keeping up with all the latest ... but, what is status of having "markdown" support in our Git repos?
I added/edit one in aggregator and was expecting to see some pretty formatted text ... but, just the file is listed.
Is there something else I have to do? Is there some sort of delay? Or is support just not enabled yet?

Plus, do we have or do we want a convention for all our Eclipse Projects .... or ... up to each component?

Thanks for any education/insight.